Thursday, July 17, 2008

On My Parent's Silver Anniversary

My Very Special Parents Mom and Dad


I may no longer be that little child who always
Wanted another hug or minute with you
But I still miss you when we are apart.




I may no longer need your hand for every step I take
But I still need your acceptance and support of everything I do.


I may not be that little child who asked
For all the things I ever
wanted in the world
But that’s because long ago you taught me
How to go after my dreams.



I may no longer be that little child who
Looked to you to share e
very hurt, smile and tear
But I still feel like that child whenever I think of you…


I’ll always love you, Mom and Dad,
With the heart of that little child
Grown to love you only more.

Mom & Dad, I do think of you often,
Happy Anniversary,
May God convert this silver into Gold.,
Love, Puja

No comments: